300liter Heat pipe pressurized Solar Water Heater
Vacuum tube collect heat from sunshine, aluminum ring inside
transfer the heat to heat pipe, then heat pipe transfer the heat to
water inside tank, the system start and transfer heat is quick in
cloudy and low radiation days, daily average heat efficiency can up
- High thermal performance and working temperature: the heat
exchanging rate even in winter can up above 55%.
- Heat collecting efficiency is at least 20% above common solar
- Work in all day and all season: no matter any corner of the world,
this system can work well even -40℃ to avoid the tube freezing problem.
- Reliability: No water following through the tube, so water scale
can not generate and tube cracks could be avoided, the system still
can keep working even with some damaged tubes.
- It can connect with water tap and work automatically with
pressure0.6Mpa, bring enjoyable washing experience.
- Safety: P/T valve would release pressure and temperature to protect
- Outer tank material: SUS304 stainless steel or powder coated color steel
- Inner tank material: 1.2mm thick SUS304 food grade stainless steel ( Optional material SUS316L)
- Vacuum tube material: borosilicate glass 3.3; AL-SS-CU absorb
coating, with copper heat pipe inside
- Frame material: 1.2mm thickness stainless steel
- Insulation material: 55mm thickness polyurethane
- Suitable for mains pressure water(up to 8 bar/116psi)
- Easy plug-in installation
- Install the T/P valve on the pressurized tank
- Seal material: Stabilized High Temperature Silicon